Bus to Whistler Season Pass $299
Since the inception of our affordable transportation to Whistler we have had an increased number of individuals who are using our service on a consistent basis. As such we have created a Season Pass to give unlimited access to our services for the winter or summer season! Our bus to Whistler Season Pass is cheaper and lasts longer than any of our competitors!
Season Pass holders must make an online reservation. Do not show up to our bus and tell the driver you have a Season Pass. Reservation cut off time is 1 hour prior to departure.
$299 Season Pass
The Season Pass on our Whistler shuttle gives you unlimited use of our services for the duration of the season, with no blackout periods or additional costs of any kind.
You do not need to be a skier, snowboarder or biker to purchase the Season Pass.
We currently have a Season Pass for the summer and for the winter. The Duration of the pass is listed below:
Winter Season Pass:
November 17 – April 22
Spring, Summer, Fall Season Pass:
May 27 – October 10
The Fine Print
- Season Passes are non-transferable, name changes or letting someone else use your pass is strictly prohibited and will result in a cancellation of the Season Pass. If presented for transportation by any person other than the one for whom originally purchased, the Season Pass will be voided and cancelled, a refund will not apply.
- Season Pass holders who cancel their trip 24 hours before the originally scheduled departure time will not incur any penalty.
- Season Pass holders who cancel their trip 3 times within 24 hours of the scheduled departure date or do not show up 3 times will be subject to a $50.00 fee to reactivate the pass.
- Season Pass holders who do not show up 5 or more times may have their pass revoked and will be banned from purchasing a Season Pass in future seasons.
- After 3 no shows a pass holder will be fined $35 for each no show.
- After multiple no shows a Season Pass will be suspended until the fines have been paid, reactivation could take up to 7 business days.
- Season Passes are ineligible for full or partial refunds
- Season Pass holders will be fined or may have their pass revoked for booking themselves multiple times on the same date.